It’s coming up to Spring time and to keep your lawn looking beautiful or to get it into shape after the cold wet winter here is a quick list of what you need to consider:
- Feed & weed – Spring is a good time to fertilise your lawn, allowing the grass to grow thicker, be stronger and look greener. Also treat the lawn to get rid of those pesky weeds and moss.
- Scarify – Give your healthy grass room to grow and air to breathe by raking out all the dead grass and debris
- Aerate – Use a garden fork or aerator to aerate the lawn and improve drainage
- Repair – Sow new grass seed to repair any patchy areas after scarifying
- Tidy Up – Cut the edges of your lawn to keep those clean lines